SAFETY . HEALING . JUSTICE.
Through its child-friendly facilities and multidisciplinary approach, the Northwestern Children's Advocacy Center coordinates the work of medical and mental health providers, social workers, service advocates, law enforcement officers, and prosecutors to reduce trauma and promote healing for victims of child abuse.
The goals of the Children's Advocacy Center are:
- To minimize the trauma experienced by children and adolescents who are victims of abuse
- To improve the investigation and prosecution of sexual and physical abuse cases from the point of intervention through treatment
- To promote interagency collaboration and effective management in sexual and physical abuse cases
- To prevent further abuse of victims
- To provide quality training for professionals in the investigation, prosecution and provision of services for sexually and physically abused children and their non-offending caretakers
Read more about the services we offer by clicking HERE.
The Children's Advocacy Center will host a breakfast at Country Club of Greenfield on June 6th from 7:30-9am. If you are interested in attending this free breakfast to learn about the CAC and show your support for the Franklin County CAC project, please contact NWCAPinfo@gmail.com.
The Children's Advocacy Center raised nearly $18,000 at its 15th Annual Child Abuse awareness month breakfast at the Log Cabin on April 4th. Thank you to all those who sponsored and attended the event for making it an enormous success!